Financial Support

Did you know that we are Ofsted registered? We are registered as a childcare provider on the Ofsted Childcare Register in England. This means that many families can receive financial support with their membership costs.

Child Tax Credit

If you are entitled to Working Tax Credit, and you and any partner are working at least 16 hours a week each, you can claim back up to 70% of your eligible childcare costs. Depending on your income, you could get up to £122.50 a week for one child or £210 for two or more.

  • For working families in the UK
  • With children under 16 (or under 17 if disabled)
  • Up to 70% off childcare costs
  • If you cannot make a new claim for Tax Credits, you may be able to apply for Universal Credit instead.

The best way to find out if you’re entitled to Working Tax Credits for childcare is by calling the HMRC helpline on 0345 300 3900.

Childcare Vouchers Accepted

Maths and English Booster

  • Now closed to new applicants; however, those already in a scheme with employers can continue to pay with them.
  • Salary sacrifice of up to £55 per week.

Tax-Free Childcare

  • As Ofsted-registered childcare providers, our services qualify under the Government’s Tax-Free Childcare Scheme.
  • For working families, including the self-employed, in the UK:
  • Earning under £100k and at least £142 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage) each.
  • Who aren’t receiving Tax Credits, Universal Credit or childcare vouchers.
  • With children aged 0–11 (or 10–16 if disabled).
  • For every £8 you pay into an online account, the Government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child per year.
For more information:

Childcare Grant

The grant is available to full-time students who are receiving or are eligible for a student finance package. The grant can be used at our education centre as we are an Ofsted-registered provider. This is additional income-assessed funding to help students with children pay the costs of childcare during study.

They may be eligible for help with their childcare costs if they:

  • Are a full-time higher education student.
  • Have children under 15, or under 17 if they have special educational needs.

This grant is available to full-time students studying an eligible:

  • Undergraduate course
  • Initial Teacher Training (ITT) course
  • Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)

The grant does not have to be paid back and is paid on top of your other student finance.

Universal Credit Childcare Costs

If you pay for childcare while you go to work, Universal Credit can pay some of your childcare costs. This includes holiday clubs, after-school clubs and breakfast clubs.

You need to be either:

  • in paid work
  • starting a job in the next month

If you live with a partner, you both need to be in paid work, unless your partner cannot look after your children.

It does not matter how many hours you work – there is no minimum.
It must be paid work, so you’re not eligible if you are volunteering and only getting money for expenses.

If you’re on sick leave, you may also be eligible if you’re getting Statutory Sick Pay.

How much you can get:
You can get up to 85% of childcare costs paid back to you. The maximum amount per month is:

  1. £950.92 for one child
  2. £1,630.15 for 2 or more children

Refer a Family Member or Friend Scheme

If you are a current customer and refer a family member or friend to Learn to Achieve, we would love to say thank you by giving you £50 for every referral. You will receive this the following month from when your referred pupil starts.

Do not attend Learn to Achieve? Refer a friend and we will give you £20
to show our thanks.*

*Terms and conditions apply